Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weekend Two!

Weekend two was spent setting footings and tying steel.  I only took pictures the first day because I spent all of today trying to stay caught up with the things we normally do during the weekend:  grocery shopping, laundry, more laundry, and add in getting my phone fixed.





While Johnnie and the boys worked on setting footings, Dustin spent time in the mini excavator digging the footings for the garage.  Isn't he handsome?! :-)


Those boys were certainly put to work!  They measured and bent rebar, put it in the footings, drug rebar to the basement, and did everything else they were asked to do.  They were real troopers and I'm so proud of both of them!  



At the end of the day, they both desperately needed baths, but they had a lot of fun.


Like I said, I didn't get any pictures on the second day, but everything is set to pour concrete footings this week.  Happy Sunday!  Everyone is off to bed...they're whipped!

No comments:

Post a Comment