Sunday, November 6, 2016

Weekend Eight

Dustin took off work Monday to try to get some more work done around the house.  He was able to get quite a bit accomplished.  You can see the base rock in the garage!  We're getting ready for floors, friends!  


He was also able to get all of the base rock in the basement graded.


Doesn't it look nice and pretty now?


I hate to disappoint, but I only have one picture to share with you from this weekend.  Dustin worked the entire weekend by himself.  Saturday, I took my mom to a CCW class, so I wasn't around to take pictures.  

Saturday he put vapor barrier down and laid wire mesh in the garage.  Sunday he set forms to pour the garage and basement floors.


This week, the plumbers will come and rough in the plumbing for the basement floor.  Then floors, sweet floors!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment